Random2 (ec355b19)

Smack talk goes here for Random2! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/ec355b19-01ec-40ae-a413-232a65c1ca2e

Advanced Player Sorting
^ Link

My turn did not start in any way. Pressed to cancel the previous move.

GG guys

Rishat superb play. you got me sorry i don’t have the time to play it out personally. Honestly truly superb

1 Like

Thanks for a very interesting game!

Just a heads up that I’ll be on extended vacation from June 16th-July 5th. I’ll have a laptop with me, but my ability to play turns will be very limited. I plan to prioritize turns in games with large numbers of players (i.e. ones that won’t immediately come back to me). I’d guess I’d only be able to play a couple of turns during this time. I’m fine surrendering just prior to leaving to speed up the game for both of you. However, if either objects, then I’ll stick around.

Please don’t give up! Until June 16, perhaps, we will finish the game. If we do not have time, we will postpone it until your return.
Now I also have little free time and a lot of games.

That’s fine. Either way, I would have stuck around until June 16th. I would have only surrendered if neither of you had any objections. I’ll stick around in this one.

1 Like

yeah no need to quit. i think a kupe victory is imminent anyway,

1 Like

Again, thinking about bailing this one. The last turn was played close to 70 days ago.

You asked to postpone the game, so I took a break. I don’t have much time right now and I have a lot of games, so the break was good for me. If you wish to continue the game, I will make a move in the coming days.