Paulstothewall's game! (60392e15)

Smack talk goes here for paulstothewall’s game!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/60392e15-56d8-4958-ac6f-bc7464078d2a

It looks like this is your first time hosting a game, welcome!

:spiral_notepad: How to create your PYDT game

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

If you need help, Post in Game Support or come to discord! :+1:

There are eight slots for players, and no DLC is selected, respectively, only 7 nations are available (since the “allow duplication of nations” setting is disabled). I’m not sure if such a game will start

And is it even possible to create a game with DLCs? I tried to create a new game. “DLC support: select all” are checked mark. But in the end, it was still possible to choose only from 7 nations

I also did not find how to set up a random archetype of the initial rulers or the ability to choose myself at the beginning of the game. There are a lot of other useful settings in the game, but there is no way to choose it
Many new types of maps have already been added to the game (about half of them are here)

In my opinion, it is easier to gather such a large FFA on the Old World server. Cloud turn-based games are built into the Old World client

Maybe you’re right, never hosted a game before. Figuring out the best way to do it

DLC nations marked as Unknown but allowed.

You can choose any option in the game on creation.