OtherRealisms's Secret Societies game! (f97220df)

Smack talk goes here for OtherRealisms’s Secret Societies game!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/f97220df-0118-4410-a9cd-6adbfca93ec0

Guys if you have no inconvenience I would like to quit off this game, as ville quitted, the game it’s in the very early stage and I hate playing against AI because it’s very stupid, so, what do you think?

When you start your turn and you are in the Staging Room, see if you can use the kick player function on Lady Sky Six.

ok

So bad, since 15 games I did not had such a good start location, bummer…

Maybe we can ask for a replacement, but i dunno… as we are in the very beginning I think it is better to end the game and start a new one.

bros, i’m gonna surrend this game, unless I really wanted to play with canada because as i told u i hate playing with AI

I will continue to play as long as there a human players in the game.

@Laurentiu would you like to take nubian’s place in this game? https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/9752d5ec-984d-4425-894a-67c0ba05a6c9
We are in turn 20

yes, sure

@otherrealisms I don’t agree to be denounced just because I’m Sir handsome Wilfrid Laurier, and ur scouts scary me could u pls take them away.

guys im gonna fight to the end, while I have a soldier on feet the war is not over, for sparta!!!

Good for you :slight_smile:

aaaghhhhh pls finish with my agony, ill see u in hell

Scorpionists don’t believe in hell.

Commendations on your excellent play. You played as well as it possibly could be played. You were outgunned and outnumbered.

Thank you, I’ll be back!

Mr. @laurentiu.​vasilica, I propose:

1. make peace
  2. cede Maikop
  3. declare friendship so no war for 30 turns minimum
  4. no emergencies against me for those 30 turns

Mr Realisms, If I cede Maikop I have no chance of coming back. We can make pace with 1,3 and 4 if you agree

OK, new proposal:

1. Make informal peace immediately. Withdraw your troops from Winnipeg and I will cease fire on them. Formal in-game peace when possible, 6 turns I believe.
  2. Activities of spies and religious units are not covered by this agreement and are allowed.
  3. Declare friendship as soon as game permits so no war for 30 turns minimum after that.
  4. No emergencies against me for those 30 turns.