No Cultural Victory & Don't condemn (28a2dc22)

Smack talk goes here for No Cultural Victory & Don’t condemn ! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/28a2dc22-3758-4939-90e0-a959f3b880ed

@adi_4k is everything alright? 3 days no turn?

He’s on vacation–you see it if you hover over his icon. Will be back on the 6th or 7th.

1 Like

your right! I did not see any announcement anywhere, except the one where he was dropping other games from him so I thought he’s out of this one aswell. prettyu much all of the games for me are halted without any notice :frowning:

I’m back :smiley:

1 Like

:tada:

1 Like

Is anyone against adding the MPH mod on this game?

In matches without the MPH mod, players are able to “exploit” the game and leave tech/civic unselected, storing science/culture overflow (for ever).

• and you are no longer worried that you’ll miss eurekas/inspirations.

This is how MPH - Steam Workshop::Multiplayer Helper (MPH) - helps:

“A technology or civic will be auto-selected at the end of any turn in which you do not manually select one. This tech/civic is always the lowest cost tech/civic that you can research usually from top to bottom vertically in the event there are more than one tied for lowest cost.”

I thought I added it. will do during my next turn

1 Like

@Chiller 1. Hi. You surrendered from this game. What happened?

Hi, yes i did. Let’s say i became irrelevant really fast after couple of mistakes and there’s no motivation for me to be a try hard

I understand the reasons now.
However, we play on the No Quit server for a reason - AI cannot play as efficient as a player. We have a rules that allow you to quit after losing 2/3 of cities, or initiate the irrelevance vote on the CPL server. Anyone is also free to find a replacement (a.k.a. a sub) player if they don’t want to continue for whatever reason.
But, @Chiller , you just surrendered from the game without any notice. The game cannot proceed now. You let your co-players to do the work of finding a sub.

So, you should decide if you prefer to play with us on the No Quit CPL server and follow our rules or just play games from which anyone can quit or just stop taking turns. If you decide for the former, please join this game back - I believe you need to contact support.
And come to our discord - much easier to communicate :wink: Discord

THIS IS SHOWING AS COMPLETED GAME FOR ME AND I CANT PLAY THE TURN

1 Like

FIXED NOW.

MAYBE SENDING THE MESSAGE MAYBE THE TICKET