Huge Standard - No Maya & further expansions (2c7357af)

Smack talk goes here for Huge Standard - No Maya & further expansions! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/2c7357af-212e-4218-9d3c-73ca341673e6

@contasospam An offer to sort your game.
Advanced Player Sorting
(Would have posted private but could not contact the gamemaster except here.)

I think I screwed the save file. I submitted it after my first turn. I’ll have to recreate the game.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

So, this game is not correct is it? Will it be recreated?

My first turn had already been taken.

I am happy to continue if you are, as I have a thing about huge maps.
But, its obviously too soon to be invested in this, so I won’t feed distraught if you’re feeling meh.

Might as well continue. Want to try starting another one though and see if we can get some more reliable players in? It’s a lot more interesting with humans.

Can do, certainly. What kind of options, features, maps, etc do you want ?

Playing another one at the moment with zombies and secret societies.
The Secret societies haven’t really featured yet, perhaps because the zombies are so brutal and relentless - they wiped out almost all the city states, and for most civs razed all cities except the capitals (I guess they are coded not to kill the capitals). I hardly ever build walls other than ancient, but here I even have some cities on renaissance.

I haven’t tried Barbarian Clans or Monopolies and Corporations modes yet. Do you wanna give those a try? Not sure how well they go together or if there would be other ones good to add too.

I’ll have a look into it on Friday. Any other preferences map shape size civ numbers etc ?

Big is good. Only problem is if we can get enough reliable players to stay in.

Good game… I got a bit of a leg up with Persia and mostly AI though.

Yes, gg.

If you are still up for it. I will try again to set up the new game over the weekend.
I tried zombies once, never again i suspect. I have not heard anything against them, so we could go with the three options you mention.
How many players in total do you want ?

I think 6 is a good number that keeps the game moving?

Pangaia, continents, or archipelago? - or some other ?