Huge Red Death (fc2c32c6)

Sorry, player turns per the hour going across right. Red is above average hour, blue is a gaming zone. The list shown is the optimal sort. I think the timezone of the data is -2

Interesting, you can export the turn times for each game on PYDT?

yes, check the turns tab on the game page.

1 Like

This is pretty neat. Great work, @Valamas, the effort shows and the results are excellent. Consider me perpetually signed up for any games you start with this method.

3 Likes

A quick heads up, I’ll be out of town for the next week. I may or may not be able to play any turns until next Sunday, the 21st.

1 Like

Is this map size or speed imbalanced for Red Death or something? I seem to be only running away from it. I may just be the unlucky (or lucky) one. I am still alive at least.

I think so too, but I think it also makes the game even better

I think that running away from the Read Death, killing some units in-between, is the game :smiley:

Nobody likes it when it’s about to die, but Red Death is like that msm, hunter games!!

Good to hear it is fun.
I was constantly on the border of it.

Ill be looking for messages of the game ended and then i will start a new one

We’re close to the end, the red death is coming for the few survivors :smiley:

The faction that have the small atomic bombs is too strong in the final phase, I believe they will win.

at these times it’s good to be able to move inside the areas with radiation too ^^

Good news guys - I have no more nukes :smiley:

I’m already lost hahaha

No problem on my side, I already got my fair share of nukes, so I can live without your nukes :smiley:

I think is over, I will be death in 2 turn if I don’t surrender now

Yep, this time I was quite lucky.

So this is how it ends :man_farmer:

GG Everyone :smiley:
red-1

1 Like