Hot and Wet (e42601b8)

Smack talk goes here for Hot and Wet! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/e42601b8-0cc2-45e0-82cf-26c78c4015fa

I don’t like the game for three players, especially if I have a dubious happiness of being in the center … The chances of a central player winning, if there are adequate neighbors, are very low, you can almost say they don’t. In my opinion, with a small number of players, their number should be double. Well, or, as an option, add three bots for three players. I note that this is my personal opinion, and other Players may have their own preferences …

One of my two catapults disappeared. It was not even in a place to be attacked, nor is there an enemy unit around that could have destroyed it. I have gold so that is not an issue. Have you guys experienced this in any other civ games? Certainly not going to revert a turn over this. A combat log in the game would be helpful.

sorry for this useless post but was wondering if my smacktalk notification in the pydt client was not working.

It seems smack talk was not working for a few games

All 3 of these messages just popped up. Guess smack talk hasn’t been working?

I have noticed the same thing in other games. A unit just disappears and I can’t figure out why. I haven’t experience that in this game though.

Hot and Wet is over. Poverty has spread across the world. Thanks for a great game. This game was a blast and a big learning event with the Mali. Definitely need desert to pull off the religious strategy.

Well played. Failed to notice that Poverty was yours, thought it might belong to one of the tribes i conquered, and realising even as i type the unlikelihood of that.