Earth random civ (0a8648f4)

we really have to conquer england and france to make this game faster :smiley:

1 Like

England is already most of the way conquered! :frowning:

When Greece with Alexander is missing then Persia has free playground…

1 Like

Naaah… this game will never have fast turns, let’s just face it…

now its a fast game

Now I am the one who slows the game down…

1 Like

Just a minute… this means I am the next one to be defeated??!

1 Like

Korean people are not able accept Mongolian culture pressure in our nice cities.
Korean people are not accept agression against our friend Bandar Brunei and against Hong Kong civilists.

Korea wanted solve this problem by cultural alliance but Mongolian dictator Retzos is not able accept other culture then the mongolian. In Bandar Brunei was constructed camps for inconvenient people and same perverted culture was exported to our cities.
Korea say STOP this inhuman manners!!!

It’s funny how this game reflects real life politics and hypocrisy.
Korea cares so much about Bandar Brunei but not about Australia. Korea calls me a dictator because we conquered one city, they say nothing about Persia who have slaughtered half of the planet, Michaqel doesn’t have the courage and the heart to do so.
Witchcult please get the victory as fast as you can, this game has no meaning for me now

Persia didn’t slaughter anyone, Persia just helped them to move faster, in order to benefit all beings

1 Like

:smiley:

I don’t understand why Mongolian people didn’t want cultural alliance.

You know the answer, there is no need to play hide and seek here. You chose to defend your city, which I believe is in my territory, but you lost someone who would support you against the Persians, and there is no one else left…

Yes as you said. I wanted focusing against Persia, but you didn’t space to me… Alea iacta est

@Michaqel btw, gloryful Korea, please stop spreading your false privimive religion in persian cities

I can try it, but Korea is secularized! Maybe I can persuade our saint man to stop extention our Budhism, but saint mans wants Canberra and Melbourne as new Saint city… is possible that in this cities was see last miracle ours God!

Persia, the oldest and the mostal loyal friend of Mongolia demands Korea to stop this cruel war! This aggression is bad for Wolrd’s econimics and for move speed. Otherwise Korean cities in Australia and North America will be occupied

Korea offered to Mongolia peace. Mongolian people reject it without some other discussion.

Korean people welcome peace between ours nations, Great Retzos.

@retzos you made peace with Korea when Persia just joined the war on your side? Thats hilarious, real politics