Earth random civ (0a8648f4)

Smack talk goes here for Earth random civ! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/0a8648f4-7d53-41bd-aaef-0584ee444536

Sorry for the mess guys, i thought i’ve changed player order but i didn’t notice the save changes button… :man_shrugging:

:slight_smile: it is life :slight_smile: average turn looks good

@Dim4anskiy bro? Is everything ok?

Is there a discord channel for this game, or should we communicate here?

No there is not a discord channel, we may communicate here.

I request to be ruled irrelevant and quit this game. It’s extremely boring because I am stuck on a small Australian continent that is 80% desert and has no luxury resources. I have no land to expand into because Indonesia (duh) and IIRC Mongolia have occupied the islands to the north of me. Most of my units are “on alert” because I have nothing useful to do with them. I’ll wait a couple of days to see if anyone objects, then I’m going to surrender.

you can colonize africa :slight_smile:

I hadn’t thought of that. Do you happen to know how much of Africa is colonized at the moment?

all of it

So I can’t colonize Africa. Maybe Antarctica is available :wink:

Seriously, I will surrender in 2 days unless someone objects. Your game will move faster with me not in it.

what? i thougt there is only 1 @andrewsmart48 's city in africa and 3 or 4 CSs

Hi, I don’t understand why someone people play this game… Hey I have no place for my cities I can fuck this game… He can ry attack me or mongols. We are in war so why don’t try it… I don’t understand to these players… What I would gave for this good starting position without Mongols :smiley: or others without Persia…

1 Like

amen

@Michaqel Greetings to Korea. We offer you a military alliance, It can help you to resist against mongolian aggression

Persia talks about aggression?? I think we should all unite against them

But now we are friends so forget about it…

Korea and Persia were never enemies :smiling_face_with_tear:

Korea wants do business. My trade routes are open to all. I am happy that Korea can living in peace with big Mongolian and Persian people.

1 Like

I’m sure Korea knows that we stand between them and Persia, if Mongolia gets conquered then the game will be over for them too. I’m sure Michaqel will play it smart.