Dustbrother's game! (e9411c11)

Hmm i’m not seeing a button to join, I would however!

@mrosack See chat above, @onesixty2 wants to join and replace @angelspikevg, please help if you have a chance. Thank you.

I am in this game already :rofl:
You meant onesixty2 right?

OK, @onesixty2 should be in this game, I had to revert a bit to before angelspike left.

1 Like

Thank you.

Anyone wants to bet that I can survive this Hungarian aggression for 9 more turns? If I survive just give me 100 gold on turn 90. Call me a masochist but I find this defense game super fun!

Farewell temp. You did all that the honour of war demands.

LoL about to say GG in this game too. Rolled Spanish in 2 games and in both I suck :man_facepalming:

Huh I thought this is the game where you play as Mongol!

So did I at the start. I see you don’t like being on the other end of a Hungarian levy rush :wink:

I wouldn’t call it a “rush” given that it’s already turn 85 in a “Quick” speed game. He did most of the killings with his own troops and is kinda behind on culture (thus envoys). I’d rather go against neighbors of city states instead :rofl:

yeah I built up an early warrior and archer rush but he just managed to hold on and then I got lumbered with a bunch of maintenance to pay for the troops. I’ve got a few trade routes now so I’m no longer broke :smiley:

Now people needs to watch out, once Tier 2 Government is up and economy is good, Hungary is pretty dangerous. It’s lucky for people that Zamalekite doesn’t have that much envoys though :grin:

Has anyone else noticed the turns until next era timer seems to be stuck… damnit :frowning:

have you seen the Discord chat about this game? are you happy to proceed with the broken faith-buy bug?

@Dustbrother are you still wanting to play this game? If not, please let us know and we can find a sub. Perhaps @temp wants to come back for some revenge??

LoL.

Hey guys I’m very sorry about this… It’s quite unlike me. I’ve been smashed by work… I can’t actually carry on because I get a crash on loading this game now, I’ve no time to sort this out. if someone could take over that would be great and I’m down for that.

no worries - hope everything’s ok. please don’t quit we’ll just find a sub for you.

thanks for the game everyone!