(draft) Alone in the Dark invitational (ca26a023)

Awww. I will see thee out!

Something is wrong with the save, I canā€™t play it. When i load the save I get an error message sayingā€¦

ā€œThere was an error starting the game. We recommend disabling any mods and trying again. Error - Save version is incompatible.ā€

I havenā€™t done anything to my mods lately. All my other games work just fine. Any ideas?

the default go to is revert turn. Normally that solves it. Doing that now. Deja-vu for Ramiro!

That fixed it! We are moving again.

@nlla I am paying the fine I announced a while ago (11/may). I just had not met you yet.

1 Like

@ramiro I rejected your mistaken trade deal

Ok, did not remember such thing :smiley:

sorry my mystake ā€¦too many games with different rullesā€¦

Yes, one of my odd games. Learning what works or doesnā€™t. But I promise better games because of this in the future. Thanks for being a part of it.

yea, no problem !, I enjoyed all your games ! :grin:

1 Like

Sorry @Ramiro, no trading. I have tried rejecting all your trade requests so far. If you have traded, I leave it up to you to announce that mistake.

The only trading I have done was in blood :slight_smile:

1 Like

errr lux is ok right?..(have not other active tradeā€¦wanna some american commodities :slight_smile: !

1 Like

im sorry dude. messed up.

lol no problem ā€¦ thinks messed with so many games :wink: ā€¦ if you want send me an offer !

we need to get backā€¦nlla declares surprice war wich is forbiden by games rules

revert it to nlla turn

Done!

THX !

1 Like