(draft) Alone in the Dark invitational (ca26a023)

Smack talk goes here for (draft) Alone in the Dark invitational! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/ca26a023-edef-49ad-9fe3-985ed9167d3e

hello to those joined so far and future!

If there are any questions, please ask asap, right here.

This the only public chat for this game. No in-game or outside collusion is allowed.

So far I have been asked.
Is war allowed - Hell yea
Can my units enter my enemy’s hexes during war - yes
Can I scout neutral territory - yes

Other things ill mention.
Look out for barbs(harder?).
You should not run in to each other, the map is bigger.

Not only are there the rules for this scenario, we have club rules included. Please refer to them when in doubt.

If you are using the PYDT Client, you can access the current game’s description using the game info button.

I plan to play hard and with honour, mostly.

I assume we can scout unsettled territory, correct?

yes, scout neutral territory. I mentioned a choice. Scout close to defend / harassment of opponent units from entering “your area” or go nuts exploring because someone may place a city in the scouting wake in the future.

I just encountered a repeating error trying to leave this game. Can you kick me?

Currently I have civilizations set to random. Since religion is a minor focus in this game, I fear someone will get a civ like Khmer.

The World Congress: Is In Session
Should civilization selection be
A) Random
B) select what ever you like
C) I generate a pool for each player where you have up to 3 civs to choose from. The pool will be script generated.

I vote A. Random.

No opinion. I am not sure what B and C would look like but would be good with any approach.

Sorry not very interested in playing with these settings, I’ll hold off. Thought I’d reply to your invitation for the sake of completeness.

Send me an invite when you do a regular game though! I haven’t had the chance to play GS in multi yet.

Alright friends, I have decided to start the game.

So 7 players and a +1 map.

If you had arrived after my first post, hopefully you caught up.

loaded the first new game and proceeded to “play it as it lays”

k Val pay 250 gold or bad things will happend to your cities in 5 turns !

Sounds like an ultimatum to me.

I think it has been 5 turns.

we are honorables vikings…and Val is a smart leader… he pay…my warriors are happy, his settler is happy, all of us are happy :wink:

The Americans praise such a strong and smart leader! The grievences do not reflect the respect and awe-someness felt. :money_mouth_face:

Those of us on the sideline are in awe at the peace-keeping negotiations going on far from our shores.

I am paying a 3gpt fine to the 2 players I know for breaking the delegation rule.

So we all get 3gpt from the offending players? I like it!

Im not sure what to say about players I have not net yet.