[DONE] Same turn again

Hi,

I just got the same turn I played last turn. Did PYDT send me the wrong file? Everyone seems to have played the right turn but I (first player) got the same game turn as everyone just played,

I probably have to revert to the last player but I will wait on info about this from @mrosack or another admin.

https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/d588705f-81ec-492e-a014-64ef79a5ef32

I don’t have the mods to load the files, but the files for turns 45 and 51 aren’t identical - have you tried loading the files? If it’s a world congress turn the round doesn’t increment.

EDIT - nevermind, 46 and 51 are what I should have looked at, but I think this is just a mixup that you need to revert and spolar needs to upload the right file - civ 6 doesn’t increment the turn on world congress rounds and there’s no indicator in the file so we have to allow the turn to stay the same at the end of the round for civ 6.

Yes, I loaded up the file and realised I have done these moves already. It wasn’t congress. The player right before me said he played turn 116. I should have received turn 117 but got the save for 116, a turn all players just played.

Is pydt sending the wrong file for me to play? Is that even possible?

Like I said, it’s likely a mixup because PYDT can’t validate the turn increment for civ 6 because of world congresses, just revert to spolar.