DLC Delight (a1aee2ab)

Smack talk goes here for DLC Delight! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/a1aee2ab-b006-4676-b8e6-2c27fadbb19b

Thanks for joining Kennedy992. Don’t forget to select one of the DLC leaders prior to the game starting next Thursday.

Kennedy992 don’t forget to change from random and pick a civ from one of the DLCs. Read the game description.

Turnquest, I don’t think Kennedy992 checks the forums and he is going to keep random. If you want to change your civ to any civ then go ahead. Let me know if you want to keep John Curtin, or change. After you post here, I will start the game.

My PC died on me the other day, and I am not sure when I will get it back. Feel free to kick me if you need to go on with the game, otherwise I will continue playing as soon as I get it back.

Sorry, I took forever to get on forums and didn’t see the req to change civ. No too unhappy with Russia though.

No worries Kennedy992.

Thanks for a fun game. Those Aztec warriors proved beneficial for me at the beginning of the game. Captured tons of workers to fast build districts. In the end I had a lot of luxuries, had +10 attack to all my units. Thanks for sticking in there to the end Kennedy. We were neck-and-neck in science and culture up until we went to war.

Hah, yes it was fun! I should’ve concentrated on tourism, and not gone to war. Though once we did, those Cossacks were awesome! Good game!