CASUAL LEVEL - Seven Seas / BBG BBS / DB Gold / Friendly Game Rules (89b39afd)

I like your games @Valamas and I’d be interested to see how gold deflation works out. I hope my history doesn’t make me a “warmongering pro” – I lose wars far too often for such a title, though I admit I do like starting them…

If you’d like to have me aboard, I’m happy to play.

Yes, you have, and are killing me in two recent games. One was definitely my poor game play and the other was your smart combination of Vampires and faith to build an unstoppable army. Well played on that one, and a strategy I hope to exlpore myself. Welcome aboard!

Thanks, I appreciate it. That Vampire Army game was also a Barbarian Clans game, and I put a lot of energy into getting envoys and city-state suzerainty (Apadana, Kilwa Kisiwani), which really made city yields surge.

Good thing to keep in mind for this game since it’s also Barbarian Clans: there will be lots of city-states – those envoys really matter!

@Aleks08II Please select a CIV for the random pool.

There is no need to set your leader.

Sorting using Advanced Player Sorting

Valamas, Mr_Six, chld87stv, Yog Sothoth, adyyc, andrewsmart48, Buno, Aleks08II
1 Like

@chld87stv Which Catherine did you select? Black Queen or Magnificent? Sorry.

Black Queen plz

Played it as it laid. Let’s have a good game!

GLHF!

Was i supposed to get a starting scout?

I didn’t get mine either! I found that I had neglected to install the mod. Then I did, and loaded up a SP game and … yup, there’s my scout.
Oh well.

same for me i guess. will survive

Hmm… I installed the mods that the game required, but I didn’t get the Scout. Apparently not all mods are required? I didn’t expect… Can we hope for a revert, or are we just playing as it is?

Yeah i did the same it just required DB gold. Not to worried about no scout but something else may be different. Valmas will know and can decide what to do.

Sorry for the mistake from me.

I’m content to play it as it lies.

Strange. I do not have a starting scout either.

Please cast your vote - I suggest that those that do, to delete your scout.

1 Like

yeah that works fine. Does anyone have one?

I have no starting scout, and I support the “delete your scout” plan for those that do have one.

1 Like

Ok, please delete your scouts.

2 Likes