Bungle in the Jungle 2 (6d582e6d)

Smack talk goes here for Bungle in the Jungle 2! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/6d582e6d-6d37-4dde-85be-42a8a1a26ff5

Game started. All starts look green and plenty of stuff. Good luck!

Another jungle map and you get Mansa Musa? Hope you got some desert in there because you’re going to need it.

You know, I didn’t even look. I was a bit annoyed by the random crap last time and picked a civ to stop that part of it. Of course, leader traits are off on this. But, also my nice green patch turns out to be surrounded by desert. You will be my nearest neighbor because that seems to happen.

I am kind of curious if this is programmed to be this annoying or if it is just some accidental feature.

I think Mansa Musa can be very powerful with these alternate governors. Assuming some of the traits are there.

I really must check out these alternate governors. I only noticed the settler one so far…

I kind of forget the game I am in and make assumptions. It helps to pay attention.

GG all. Ozy, your last city has been captured, the game keeps coming back to me. Thanks for sticking in to the end.

GG