Bro Conquest (2863a908)

It looks like there is a lot of land right across the water from me like I thought. I’m going to go check the land north of me first because I can’t access it by land and then go check those islands and come down your way. Look at all those boats by my archer! There is only one ranged ship so I might be able to rack up some exp and get rid of that camp!

Does your galley keep getting pushed back by barbs? It’s weird not seeing the turns because between mine because I just see him sitting there ha.

I’m taking a stab at the hanging gardens, no one seems to want it and my food/prospective food isn’t great.

I sent the delegation because I’m curious if it does anything, maybe it will let us see each others governors/what we’re producing?

I did get attacked by two boats so I had to come back and heal and I’m bringing that archer up for some extra firepower. I’m also building another galley soon after a couple settlers.

I might take a stab at the temple of artemis, I think I can get 6 amenities out of it if I place it right and it’s only 9 turns to make.
Do we want to plan on going after sumeria when I get to conquistadors? I’d say I’m about 30-40 turns away from being ready if so. We can still annex Nazca to you at some point if you want too.

That sounds like a plan. Once I get my cities safely settled here I can try and get a few units. If we each send a few crossbowmen and a couple melee units in a bit we can probably take out Nazca pretty easily?

I’d think so, unless they get walls up soon. I’ll have some crossbowman in ~5 turns.