Bermuda Archipelago (bafd922c)

One more thing. There are two Haralds and I asked to ban one leader. But I just banned both. I thought it would be better anyway to have Norway not in a game with a lot of coasts.

Also I banned Hungary because again 12 CS has been eliminated by BBS.

I requested a sub for the player who just left. He said he had no time for playing.

i’m in lets gooooo

1 Like

Great. Thanks a lot for joining.

@Chiller PYDT please :smiley: We’re 6 days waiting…

1 Like

It’s been 8 days since @Chiller made a turn in any of his games. I marked him for substitution.

Hi everyone. I have taken over China.

2 Likes

Thanks @matt_lambert. Welcome and Good Luck :smiley:

Great so see you here. Thank you for joining this game.

I have to admit, I forgot to check BBG. So we are already playing new BBG versions for a few months, even though I said we would stay on BBG 5.7. I don’t want to rewind but I want to change the game back to BBG 5.7. If there are no objections, I will do that on my turn. I hope I can figure out how. Or if one of you know how you could maybe do that.

I’m going to exchange the BBG in our game to 5.7, I just did not find the time to do that. I will tomorrow. In the meantime you can find all versions of BBG including how to install them here: Mods - Static BBG - Downloading and installing

The game is now on BBG 5.7 static

not sure why but I subscribed to BBG 5.7 static and it shows as enabled in DLC but it still displays as red and will not allow me to load the save game file. Any suggestions?

i assume you’ve closed and re-opened the game since adding the mod to the folder?

If the problem persists maybe you can share some screenshots that could help solving your problem?

I downloaded and copied the file exactly as the instructions. A restart of Civ didn’t work initially but restarting the PC later did work :man_shrugging:

Thanks all. I just tried a restart and it didn’t work either. Here are some screenshots.

I’m wary about downloading from a random dropbox. Why would that version work?

So, did you not download from the dropbox link? You should do that. The old BBG you can get from github do not work. I made that mistake myself.

It is easy to confirm the zip file you download from Dropbox is the same as the one on BBG github with only difference of having different modid. so that game can distinguish between live and static BBG versions.
In case you want to make sure I mean. there is no change other than that.

This is the dropbox either way.