Anchor Ceti, Free For All #5 (March 10) (8e8169ee)

My Bad! Beyond Earth does appear to work on MacOS again (M1 MacBook Air), I can almost get Anchor Ceti to work, but it doesn’t stick deep enough to launch a game with it enabled.

1 Like

same to me, i dont know where i have copy the files. direct in the app file works, but the DC didnt activate

1 Like

1.16.463 update is online
Mostly visual updates, and Art Folder should be reloaded too

(turn 64)
Absolutely unprovoked aggression from Reji and Lena

1 Like

(turn 75)
While the rest of the planet is fragmented by war, the enlightened Chungsu have made friends with their neighbor colonies and have even started befriending the native alien life by incorporating several alien nests into their territory.

Free from the distractions of war that plague the other planetary universities, Chugnsu scholars have compiled a list of the planet’s most advanced colonies:

1. The Futuristic Polystralians
  2. The Cutting-Edge INTEGR
  3. The Innovative Brasilians
  4. The Modern Franco-Iberians
  5. The Functional Chungsu
  6. The Outdated People’s African Union
  7. The Decrepit Pan-Asian Cooperative

and the most populous colonies:

1. The Thriving Polystralians
  2. The Bountiful Franco-Iberians
  3. The Vibrant Chugnsu
  4. The Robust INTEGR
  5. The Faltering Brasilians
  6. The Barren Pan-Asian Cooperative
  7. The Desolate People’s African Union
1 Like

(turn 76)
“… Mesmerizing the attention of the public with their “fake” ratings and assurances of their peaceful intentions, Chungsu “scholars” act in strict coordination with their own military machine. With the second hand, behind their own backs, they are preparing military production facilities for deployment as close as possible to our territory, pushing their borders to form an operational space. Warning these actions, we declare: We, our Cultural Garden, will not remain silent while the “beastly and scary jungle” of Chungsu spreads out the world!”

– Ishai Borya Fontelles, Courier of Foreign Affairs, of the Museum Custodians
Press conference on security in the Messari Ground planetary zone

1 Like

Brazill’s boats can go no further because they do not know the secret password.

2 Likes

(turn 85)

• “Look, isn’t this an example of the true superiority of a cultural garden community over the barbarism of the Amazon jungle?”
    – Ishai Borya Fontelles
1 Like