Acechante's game! (2f65883a)

Oh yeah, the crashes were awful. And I glimpsed one of those destroyers, so I figured it might have been spotted. I actually had Operation Ivy one turn from completion [Edit: Wait, no, was a few more turns than that. Whoops, was thinking of something else I had almost finished.] and would have started making thermonukes if things had kept going; those are really ridiculous. I think mobile SAMs are less effective against them too due to the radius; if you assume your opponents have them, then just aim further away. You’d probably need to saturate your lands with them for them to work out since they only defend against nukes aimed within one radius of them, as I understand it. I dunno really, I’ve never had to defend against nuclear war yet; this was my first time even starting one outside of an SP game where I did it for fun after my victory was assured anyway.

But yeah. It was fun, but at the same time, glad it’s ended so I don’t have to deal with the crashing. Hope to play with you both again. (And am playing with you in other games right now, really, but, yeah.)