A Midsummer Goon's Dream (bf03e6f8)

Smack talk goes here for A Midsummer Goon’s Dream! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/bf03e6f8-7dfc-4378-94ff-83872f56a251

Okay, assuming I didn’t fuck something up, we are a go. Have fun everyone.

1 Like

Just played and submitted my turn. Hope I didn’t fuck up the save file or anything!

Glorious Australia has taken its turn!

Hey guys just fyi i am on vacation till Saturday which is why my turns are taking longer than usual. Still playing about once a day though.

That’s fair. Thank you for mentioning this. Enjoy your vacation; I hope it goes well.

Hey guys, I’m in the Harvey Zone here in Houston. I suspect I will lose power at some point over the weekend. In the past I’ve gotten it back fairly quickly (within a day or two) but you never know.

If it goes longer than a day my wife and I will evac to Dallas to stay with some friends and I’ll be able to play from there, but wanted to give you a heads up.

Be safe man. Good luck out there.

Just saw this. Hope you’re safe!

Sorry for the delay, guys! I was in a groundhog day situation playing the same turn and trying to submit unsuccessfully.

Guys I’m sorry for the delays on my end. At the risk of TMI, my wife recently dropped a bombshell that she wants to try separating and needless to say it’s kind of turned my life upside down. I’m still here, I just wanted to apologize.

Fuck Dude, yeah no worries.

Guys, I’m sorry, but with everything going on and my life being turned upside down, I can’t really continue. I’m going to surrender so I don’t keep holding you guys up.

Again, I’m very sorry.

EDIT: Well, I’m trying to anyway but it won’t let me for some reason. Keeps giving me an error. Might be on my end. I’ll try again in a little while.

Holy shit, dude, yeah, don’t worry about this crap.

A preemptive congratulations to Byzant; pretty sure this is going to be over very soon.

I love how this comment is from May. :smiley:

Sorry guys, been on my honeymoon. Back Sunday.