6-player Quick match with x2 civic/tech mod (1b6ec791)

OK, I think this game should be good to go.

Hi all, I just set the checkmark for ā€œallow users to join after startā€. This should be good to move.

Inca was doomed to their fate, good game all! have fun.

Oh thatā€™s why Inca started building districts (and making weird placements)ā€¦

Call it leaving the dirty laundry all over the throne room and bailing on the last flight out, cost of war is pricey.

e: you are lucky i couldnā€™t raze my own cities, or you wouldā€™ve definitely been fighting me to keep ANY cities standing on that island :slight_smile:

Well thatā€™s part of the ruleset. Next thing to do is let loyalty do the job and get a 7 population city :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

for sure, loyalty conquests are super satisfying, but oh man are they frustrating to lose to because of the slow drip effect.

Makes me think that a 6 person all Elanore game would be quite hilarious to play out. When iā€™ve done loyalty games as her, at a certain point you just begin flipping cities yet undiscovered by you. Was definitely my favorite game.

1 Like

Iā€™m kinda against all same leader, or fixed victory type. If everyone knows thereā€™s only one victory type then itā€™s less fun and make it an arm race towards certain condition. To me the point of some victory type is to make certain unexpected things happen (like a relatively ā€œweakā€ civ suddenly win). Of course current status of (my) multiplayer games is like domination is the only victory type lol. (When I play PvE games I normally just go for science and culture victory, peaceful from turn 1 to victory.)

1 Like

Youā€™re not wrong from a balance standpoint or fair game, something like that is best suited for a themed-gimmick where everyone has the same sorta intent.

I share the same sentiments. Itā€™s so much easier to bully the AIs into liking you enough to not impede your peaceful approach.

Cannot play for now, version mismatch (on mac)

@Alvarez_BR are you happy to vote this game a win for Phonecia/temp?

Well, ā€œhappyā€ isnā€™t exactly the word Iā€™d use, but I do concede victory to Phoenicia. :smile:

1 Like

End game screenshot of Phoenicia mainland. (I still donā€™t get the win with Dido achievement yet!)