10 Seats, No AI's, Highlands, StdSpd, BBG, BBS, MOD's, Tryhard, FFA (rules) (8783f7ef)

Yes, when a turn is skipped the AI takes ur place and takes decisions, it can change ur productions, put a new district which may fill ur district capacity, spend envoys, but I think that one of the most drastic decisions is to expend all of ur gold, maybe I’m underestimating the stupidness of the AI and it can do more stupid things that I can’t even imagine. :grimacing:
But I’m pretty sure that it has the capacity to ruin a game in 1 turn.

Since BBG significantly nerfs Babylon, I am changing my civ pick to Macedon.

1 Like

@MisterT800 let me know via private message that he wanted to play Russia, so now that we have all picks lets begin
Here we have the sort of the players, if we moreless play within the playing windows that we posted we will be able to do 2 turns per day average.

I have the 3 Leugi’s subscriptions, but am stuck on

‘Great People Portraits for Leugi’s Monopoly expansion’
having trouble tracking this down.

Thank you, and on we go.

It was my bad for not looking at @Buno profile, I can see now that he has an average of 8 to 9 hours per turn, that time doesn’t meet the requirements for joining this game, more over so far it has been 14 hours and he still hasn’t taken his turn, so if all of you have no problem I’ll search for a sub. :pensive:

1 Like

No problem with me.

np

Yes, please sub me, sorry.
I miss the average time requirement in the game description and sometime life happen.

See you in other games and again sorry for the misreading of the requirements.

Well, I think that we should better delete this game, look for a sub and that he picks someone from the draft and start it again, pls help me joining the new game at this link https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/a5c5ff08-2991-4477-9741-2b28a03cdc3b

Thanks in advance to everyone :saluting_face:
All of us are gonna have the same pick and same everything that we have on this game.

Yup, best just delete it.